Pembroke Water Sports can offer lots of ways for you or your family to enjoy water activities in the beautiful
You could hire a paddle boat and discover the bay at your leisure. If you prefer to relax and simply sunbathe
on it, you can find a suitable place to moor within the designated boating area in the bay.
Come down and see us during your holiday for guaranteed fun.
Paddle Boat Rules
1. All children under 12 years old must be accompanied and supervised by an adult (16 years or older), at all times.
2. All boaters MUST wear a life jacket at all times.
3. When using the paddle boats, patrons must sit in the seats. Standing, climbing, or sitting on the back of the boat is not allowed.
4. No docking unless changing places and no bumping other paddle boats.
5. Boats must remain in the designated boating area.
6. Keep boats off the rocks.
7. Four seater paddle boat - Maximum of four passengers at a time.
For your own safety please remember to keep a safe distance of the surrounding rocks.